Monday, July 2, 2012

Dark Elf Featured Talent: Melissa Heflin


 
Where do you see yourself as an actress?

I want to be a Screen Queen-I am an aspiring to be a Screen Queen anyway!

Tell us a little about yourself- how did you get into entertainment?

I did an online web commercial for Reese’s peanut butter cups when I was 14.

I started runway when I was 13 or 14 and when I was 19 I got to be a supporting lead in my first film, “Scarlet Rain,” a Horror film.
 
Who do you enjoy working with?

My friend Johnny Sullivan-I worked with him on Scarlet Rain, Crave, Plan 9 from Outer Space the remake and a few others. He has worked on Pirates of the Caribbean, and he’s really really funny.

Any upcoming projects we should be on the lookout for?

I am in the process of going to Rome to film Left 4 Dead, as a witch. I’m very excited, I love that video game!

No comments:

Post a Comment