Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Carla Michelle Aymat - Make up artist for Dash




I was Born in San Turce, Puerto Rico in May 9, 1984.  My family and I moved to Florida in January 1988 where I still live now.  I graduated from high school and went through a few years of college.  I also graduated at the top of my class from a Professional Makeup School here in Orlando. I received a diploma in Advanced Beauty Makeup Artistry. I have always been a crafty and artistic person since I was a child.  The main type of art that always caught my eye was makeup.  I was always duplicating different styles and trying them on myself and others.  I like to try all sorts of styles of makeup from period makeup to runway to wedding, etc.  Being able to work with other makeup artists along the way has helped me immensely and will continue to do so.  I am not afraid to learn from others whether they are a makeup artist or not and to take in as much information as I possibly can.  I have worked with Dark Elf Films in the past and can’t wait to continue to do so.  I have also done body paint for Runway shows, makeup for several weddings, zombie makeup for different occasions, and other eclectic types of makeup depending on what is needed.  I am a versatile and open-minded person and I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment